Updated: January 1, 2016
Cinch Web Design may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Cinch Web Design may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information We Collect
• Information that you provide using for the purpose of the registering with the web site
• Your IP address for the purpose of blocking e-mail spam
• Information about your use of this web site
• Information that you provide through contacting us by email
• Any other information that you send to Cinch Web Design
Use of Personal Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Our own record keeping.
• We could use the information to improve our products and services to better fit customers like you.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information that you may find useful using the email address you have provided.
• We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your specific needs.
We understand the importance of ensuring that your information is secure. All of the information that we collect is safely stored for our use only and is not shared with unauthorized users.
Cookies are small files which ask for permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive based on your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Cinch Web Design website. If your settings agree to accept cookies, the file is added and the cookies help analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow websites to respond to your needs. The website can maneuver its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by remembering information about your preferences.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites or third party links. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide when visiting other sites. Please refer to their specific privacy policies . It is up to you to keep your personal information secure in this instance.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to stop the collection or use of your personal information by not completing forms that you are not comfortable filling out. If you have already released information to us for marketing purposes, and you change your mind, please email us at email@example.com to be removed.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless you have given us permission or are required by law to do so.
Cinch Web Design
3511 Del Paso Road
Sacramento. CA 95835